Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Changing MX records in Namecheap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I want to change my Mail Server Configuration at Namecheap. I want to use Live's custom domains or Google domains. I can't seem to find the MX records on my control panel. Can anybody help?
Just an update.

I e-mailed namecheap and they said that I'm supposed to speak with my hosting company. What a blooper! I'm such a newbie. So, I contacted my hosting company (which is HostGator) and they were able to fix it for me. Support agents of Hostgator are awesome.
You were lucky enough to find that kind of support. i have lost many of my domain just because those support never worked
So I guess HostGator is a good choice?
I want to really explore my possibilities setting up my own website, but I am still having doubts about what to do in there! I want to try first with a blogger, maybe writing about stuff I know best and then see what happens. Our project with my partner is right now on "delay" mode since we need something from other people to continue... perhaps this is the time to jump into it!