Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Which VPS is the best for hosting an e-shop with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS (hostingsource.com or rockhoster.com) is the best for hosting an e-shop with?
What is your budget? Any disk space, ram and bandwidth requirements, OS?

Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend you to look at AutoVM.com affordable VPS deals (DDos protected).
Use coupon "20OFF" for all plans, give 20% off the price. I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
QHoster.com and KVChosting.net plans are worth trying.
Their customer service is really helpful, they solved all my problems - even the ones I created on the way! Wink They are polite, friendly and most of all very PATIENT! They got back to me always in a few minutes, already suggesting a solution for the problem! I can only recommend them!
I am still very happy with BlazingFast.Host VPS Hosting Services. Uptime is great as promised (99.9%). I like the speed of upload of my pages. Everything works fine.
Thank Rockhoster.com Team - they are the best of the best! Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded.
TOP web host to run web sites in Europe.
I am highly confident in Hostingsource.com that this kind of thing will not happen. No problems and they come highly recommended by my friends.
I like the way that they treat their hosting customers. They have informed me if their were any outages.
Can also recommend exmasters.com cheap VPS deals. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Compared to other hosts I have worked with, they are above and beyond the value of other hosts, especially with their customer service.
Both are a new hosting provider, before choosing anyone please check there reviews on google and other web hosting review websites