Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cheap shared hosting is needed ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a cheap shared account and I have to opt for the best one comparing plans rockhoster.com and avansit.com, so what should I do?
I've been with rockhoster.com hosting for over 6 months now and their service is excellent.
Lots of space and bandwidth, if there is no downtime for most of the year I would rate it a great host.
These host s- rockhoster.com and avansit.com - are the best. These guys keep everything simple, local, and affordable. Nowhere better if you're in search of an awesome web host.
Take a look at Hostnamste.com shared hosting deals. I started with more expensive plan and then decided to continue with less expensive one and to my surprise they allowed me to do that without any problem and helped a lot. This is not typical situation - I assume most of host would resume to do that for me.
I like them!
Rockhoster.com is the best choice I've ever made for web hosting solution and domain name registration.
On top of reliable and fast servers. The hardware is the latest in cpu's.
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

I'd like to point out that Rockhoster.com EU web hosting service is excellent and very reliable and stable, I almost had no reason to contact their support.