Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Offshore VPS Hosting plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require over 120 gbs of disk space. Linux. + 24/7 customer support service that is professional.
What are your views on HostPlay.com Offshore VPS Hosting plans?
How are their servers in Netherlands?
KVChosting.net and ASVhost.com VPS are good enough to buy them.
Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.
I would highly recommend Hostplay.com for any sort of offshore hosting needs. I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses.
Hostplay.com is a reliable Offshore Hosting provider in Europe.
It provides a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
QHoster.com and ASVhost.com VPS deals are the best.
Reliable and always, always excellent technical service. They have been able to answer all questions, provide technical direction and have allowed you to experience peace-of-mind just knowing they are there to help when you need it most!
Hostplay.com offshore hosting service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended. What I can recommend to others is to contact their sales representative, tell your specific requirements and what you are going to host.