Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Most you have earned with affiliates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If affiliate programs are used properly and  you market your website and articles enough using the affiliates you will find that you can make a good sum of money just from affiliate programs.

What has been the most you have earned using an affiliate program? Is it more than you expected?
I made only 10$ due to me not having a real interest in doing ads on my site.
(02-28-2016, 02:35 PM)Shole Wrote: [ -> ]I made only 10$ due to me not having a real interest in doing ads on my site.

Was that more than you expected to earn Shole? 

I myself am the same I don't really like placing ads all over the place if I can help it on the sites I run right now and I feel the only time I would benefit from anything like that would be if I set up some kind of blog where I could advertise and place the ads in link text form.
As of right now I haven't earned anything as I am working on the best affiliate program to use. I love seeing that no matter how small people are making something from affiliate programs so it's looking promising for me once I get started.