Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Stable server hosting in Central America?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require hosting account for high traffic sites with:
helpful customer support 24/7,
3 TSs of Hard Disk, 40 TBs of bandwidth, Linux, Central America.
How is digitalserver.com.mx service and their Mexico server hosting deals?
What are your views? What host would you choose? Why?
Any discounts or promos?
I'm happy with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web hosting service. They are far and away the best.
I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support.
Digitalserver.com.mx reliability has been very good. Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help.
I have never seen such an elite service in Mexico.
KVChosting.net and hosting.uk servers are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Great customer support : these hosts offer day and night customer support services in a friendly and lovely manner. Their live chat customer support feature is just so great that, no matter what problem you encounter, they are there to give you every necessary assistance.
I like digitalserver.com.mx hosting. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved. Great amount of space & the reliability equals complete satisfaction.
Well, digitalserver.com.mx Mexico servers are very stable. I have never experienced downtime. They even help me solve my website's problems which is far beyond my expectation. For any questions, even the low priorities, they reply to me really fast and very helpful.