Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Need server for Live streaming, Europe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for any suggestions on these needs:
- 100 GB (Hard Disk) , 1 GB (Ram), 2 TB (Bandwidth), Live streaming, Europe
I would like to know your views on QHoster.com
Any information on their reliability? Any info about them? What host is better? Why?
Give QHoster.com a try and use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
I run a forum on it and I didn't expect a host to be that fast.
Go ahead and give QHoster.com a try. I call for support frequently and never wait for more than 2 minutes until i talk with someone.
I have 100% uptime so far and couldn't be happier. My sites are in good hands!
Here are nice discounts offered by QHoster.com provider:
- Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
- VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
The Christmas promo code is 33% OFF on VPS, Dedicated and Shared until end of January. Coupon code is: QHOSTERXMAS
Setup was fast and easy. QHoster.com package prices also amazed me. Features fit my needs perfectly. Recommended!
Check out deals from legionbox.com as their plans are the best in Europe.
Their reputation precedes them and they live up to all the positive words I heard before I signed on. Like these companies a lot.