Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Which shared plan to stick to?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which shared plan is better to stick to - QHoster.com or Rockhoster.com?
You'd better choose QHoster.com provider and their hosting solutions. It has a great Dashboard to control everything in your account, from domains to billing to MySQL. They have one-click installs of several apps like Wordpress and Joomla, but they don't use Fantastico, so they are missing some like Drupal.
Avansit.com and hosting.uk plans are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.
Take a look at Hostforweb.com shared hosting accounts. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support. They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
I'm happy to deal with QHoster.com web host and can highly recommend it to other webmasters.
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles)
Recommended.
Shared Hosting - CR2QS5B85D - 30% OFF! (applies to annual billing cycles).
I am happy with QHoster.com so far, support has been great and you offer far more features than any web hosting provider I have come across so far.