Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Windows , KVM VPS hosting solutions? Where can I get them?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am planning to launch web site in India and need over 100 gbs disk space, 3000 gbs bandwidth. Windows , KVM
Found Libertyvps.net and Rockhoster.com but still hesitate to try them. Any reviews, comments on the quality of their hosting services?
What host in India is better and why?
Well, Libertyvps.net is very easy to use and the customer support is fantastic. They are quick and very friendly.
My adult content web site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime.
I would like to share my experience dealing with Libertyvps.net offshore hosting and their team of experts.
Their customer support helped me with the process of upgrading and now my website is running fast and efficiently. Everything works fine. Recommended.
VPS deals from HostingSource.com and QHoster.com (VIPUSERSALE) are worth trying.
Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.
When functioning it's great - part of Rockhoster.com technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.
Not only that, but the staff is professional and they respect the customers. They've treated me as if I'm the only client sometimes to make sure I'm happy.
I like Rockhoster.com as my web host. There have been a very few downtime periods but they were handled quickly and efficiently.
I am not sure if they still do this, but when I started they only employed skillful support techs.