Domain Social Forums

Full Version: How to sell the domain efficienticy ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to sell my domain Smile
the domain is Sedoparking.com - goalgoo.com info. This website is for sale!,
some one email to me want to buy it
check domainauctionhub.com for selling and getting reasonable prize for the domains you want to sell
The site looks good for selling. You can get the information needed to sell your domain. Has your experience with them been good?
When you register on a site to auction a domain, I guess you pay a fee, right? But I am wondering... do some sites ask that you give them a percentage of your sell? I have never actually put something on an aution to sell, and the "real life" auction houses that's how they make their money, as far as I know... Can anyone tell me how this works? Although I think with small ammounts, they probably work with established fees for everybody...
1. If premium domain, check it at premiumdomains.com for your domain value.
2. If not, try with ebay.
3. Afternic & Sedo type sites will be tooo long.....
But, Itz worth waiting
if you want to sell with out price then ebay is best, try ebay singapore or others which offers free listings
I guess the free site would be the easiest to try. But paying someone a percentage for selling the domain is like a real estate agent. They work for you, but you have to pay for the service.
If I were you, I would try using forums such as Domain Social to try and sell it, you don't have to pay commission, and more likely to get a higher sales price.