Domain Social Forums

Full Version: New forum post your opps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I started this forum as an offshoot from my site ..

The forum is called "everyone's forum" and is just as it says..you could post .. advertise.. and say whatever you want. It's located here
Nice but you should cater for larger resolutions. The forum seems to load in some kind of box (iframe?) and the box is tiny on my screen.

Why not just customize the forum skin to look like the rest of your site? Then you can just link straight to the forum..
Very smart looking. I liked it.
Well the forum is free..and provided by No-Ad Free Forum Hosting - FreeForums.org

So I have no control of the looksSmile
I just saw your forum. It's nice and saw some offers too. Well I don't have time to sign up atm, but will in some time!
Nice forum!

A little tweaking will make it more beautiful. Do you have access to cPanel or FTP?
Nice topics you choose littlefranciscan, good luck with your forum, I bookmarked it and will join soon.
NICE...I was oblivious to the fact that you can create a forum for FREE!! I learn too much on this forum...lol.
Awesome site. I would highly suggest getting a new skin to go with your forum though. Spare a few dollars and hire someone to match it with the rest of your site like zach mentioned earlier. The only weird thing is that your forum is called everyone's forum but your site does not cater to the needs of everyone. Not everyone is into pay per click and pay per sale programmes.
Just my two cents though.
ditto what Icetray said. I agree completely.

I see that you still havent taken the forum out of the frame/box (or whatever its in). Why not just edit your template to look like the rest of your site?

It messes up on my resolution (which is standard on dell inspiron laptops)... Looks ok on my desktop, but I still don't see the utility of constraining the forum in a box.

Zach
Pages: 1 2