Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Good & professional e-hosting providers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I require 40 gbs of hard disk + 1500 gbs of bandwidth, Linux
+ I need 24/7 customer support help. 
+ ssl certificates
I have found kvchosting.net - this web host looks ok for my needs.
What host is better? Any reviews, feedbacks?

Alternatives for comparison?
You know KVChosting.net is a decent company which are able to satisfy all your demands but I'd draw your attention to hostplax.com plans as they are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
These providers are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.
I have been very satisfied with Kvchosting.net services and I would highly recommend their services.
I suggest that anyone new to site building and looking for a new provider or even looking to move from their existing host, place this host on the top of their list.
As you know, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can recommend you to consider this host: Canspace.ca
he only host I've ever renewed my services with! Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
Accounts from libertyvps.net and avansit.com are the best options for you.
I have always received excellent tech support the few times I needed to call. By far this is the best hosting service I have used.
Recommend kvchosting.net web hosting to other webmasters and newbies. They added SSD disks in RAID 10 on their shared hosting servers.
Fantastic host. Very prompt and thorough. I can't imagine being happier with a hosting service.
I must say Kvchosting.net are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time. Great support and pricing.