Domain Social Forums

Full Version: SSD shared account from a reliable host ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a shared account on SSD and hostuszone.com was advised me to try as they have attractive plans which are suitable for my demands, so what do you know about them?
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, I'd give a suggestion looking at Hostforweb.com shared hosting deals. Zero Overselling + 100% satisfaction!
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans have enough resources to run a web sites smoothly and reliably.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for hosting solution.
No doubt, kvchosting.net would be the best choice of SSD hosting provider.
They are always there for you. Everything is at your hand - from billing to cPanel

One word - excellent.
I'd give hostingsource.com a try. They offer nice SSD web hosting solutions in the USA at cheap rates. They are experts and they know what they do. Contact them.
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are the best.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
As per your requirements, I recommend that Accuweb Hosting is worth trying. They provide pure and high-speed SSDs with Raid10 architecture in Shared Hosting plans. They offer guaranteed 99.9% uptime and a facility of instant account activation. They give you more features with a low budget as compared to others. They are well recognized in the hosting industry for more than 15 years and provide 24*7 excellent technical support.
Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend QHoster.com shared hosting solutions.
+ they are offering nice discounts:
- Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
- VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P - applies to annual billing cycles.