Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VPS deals from legionbox.com and libertyvps.net are good for me and I need to know which account should I try?
You will not go wrong if you choose HostingSource.com SSD VPS hosting! It is really nice to be able to submit a support request and have someone receive it that can actually analyze the issue and correct it, vs. someone reading off of a scripted tree so to speak. Save Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Just want to say that legionbox.com is not the only company which is able to meet all your demands, hosting.uk has provided attractive plans which are full of useful resources and prices are competitive.
Believe you will precisely not regret having looked at QHoster.com VPS deals. They started to offer KVM VPS plans at good rates.
Use coupon "VIPUSERSALE" for %25 OFF on all VPS plans for billing cycles 3, 6, 12, 24, 36 months!
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Give kvchosting.net and their enterprise ssd vps hosting a try. Never ever had any downtime that I could document. The live help webchat was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap and easy to use. Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.