Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Want to know reviews of these hosts ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need more reviews of these hosts: avansit.com and legionbox.com, so have you ever tried them?
I have no first hand experience dealing with that hosts, but have heard nice things about the services they provide.

Still recommend you to widen the range of your search. Check out these providers and their hosting offers:
1) Liquidweb.com
2) Lusovps.com
3) Vpsblocks.com.au
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.
Both are new if you want to host your website or buy a new domain then you should go any reputed hosting provider Just Like YouStable.com for cheap unlimited hosting or Interserver, BlueHost and Try Godaddy or Bigrock for domain.
Plans from libertyvps.net and avansit.com are decent and trustworthy and their plans are low and servers are well-balanced.
Use them to meet all your demands.
Try comparing these time-tested web hosting providers: Dreamhost.com , Kvchosting.net , Hostnamaste.com
You can send an email to a potential web hosting service and judge their customer service, firsthand.
I believe hostingsource.com is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. They have super fast servers in the USA.
I Saved Big on Hosting - 50% off 1st month on all Servers/VPS plans.
Taking the advantage of the opportunity can recommend VPSblocks.com.au web hosting solutions in Australia.
I used the code: 80OFF and got 80% off first monthly payment. Easy to use, friendly interface!