Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Discounted VPS hosting solutions in the United States?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What Discounted VPS hosting solutions in the United States do you know?

I require:
20 gbs of HD, 5000 GB of bandwidth, 2 gbs of ram. Opencart support
+ 24/7 customer support.
What can you say about M3server.com VPS hosting?
They announced 75% off first month on VPS deals.
Any info on the quality of their web hosting services and their server stability?
Cheap VPS accounts are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.
I have heard of Hostforweb.com VPS hosting from a friend who is really happy with their services and right before I was about to give up, I decided to give it a try.
And i am happy I did. Now I have all i need and even more! Speed connectivity is pretty fast. Very Good Experience.
Think Cloudarion.com would be perfect deal. They offer nice KVM SSD VPS deals with Black Friday specials.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
Use accounts from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net (turkey19).
The quality of service after joining them has been good. I get response within 30 minutes of my mail, issue are resolved quickly, making it apparent that they care for my needs and nothing is more important. I highly recommend this host. Five stars.
Try QHoster.com - The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles).
Use VPS accounts from KVChosting.net or Hosting.uk as they are considered to be the best.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
As I know HostingKing.com is offering nice special on their cool VPS deals: https://hostingking.com/get-25-usd-free-credit
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.