Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Buy a Pc or console?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As title says, would you buy a PC or buy a console? I would buy a PC, i can still play games, and with even better graphics in my opinion, besides that I can make projects, browse the net, etc.. etc.. the PC is my choice I think it's the best tool one can have
I'd buy a PC. I don't play computer games. Well, I actually do but only those lame Reflexive Arcade games. I don't play RPG games - I get bored.
Heh you just play arcade games? Well anyways I agree with you, I too will buy a PC!
unless you just want to play games which only look good for a year.... then get a PC lol

Then you can browse domain social... yay!
tcm9669 Wrote:Heh you just play arcade games? Well anyways I agree with you, I too will buy a PC!

Yeah actually - when I have nothing else to do. Big Grin I play Sims and other Tycoon games just for fun,

I use my brothers playstation sometimes but I always get dizzy.
zach Wrote:unless you just want to play games which only look good for a year.... then get a PC lol

Then you can browse domain social... yay!

Well that's why companies make new games frequently Smile.
Sophie, you get dizzy? I get a headache from concentrating to long when playing video games.
a headache? lol, when I used to play GTA Vice City I used to start playing it around 8 or 9 am and I used to stop at around 12 to eat and at 12.30 or so I used to continue playing till 6 or 7 pm!! And I never had any headaches!
Buy a PC. You can do alot more with a PC then you could ever do with a console. Of course if you already have a PC, you can sell if after you purchase a new one, and posibly buy a used console with the money you get from that, or put it in the bank.
I would definately go with a PC. You will get more use out of it. Consoles are always changing and updating with new systems and can be rather expensive for the sole purpose of playing games.
Pages: 1 2