Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Mobile Internet Browsing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well how many of you people access the internet from your mobile? I rarely do so to download some new games for my mobile. What about you? You visit google and other websites from your mobile?
I do not access the web from my mobile. I have a very basic phone and do not think it has internet access. Even if my phone did have access I would probably not use it. Typing on a small "keyboard" or viewing in a small screen is just not for me.
Rarely.

I only use my phone for browsing when I really really really need to. I think I only used it 3-4 times.
Waw, 3-4 times? ONLY? well I find it good to download games, but for MSN on mobile it's frustrating lol.
tcm9669 Wrote:Waw, 3-4 times? ONLY? well I find it good to download games, but for MSN on mobile it's frustrating lol.

Yeah, really. Smile

I'm home most of the time so I have access to a real computer.
Yeah me too, but sometimes when in bed trying to sleep I just go on the Mobile's internet!
tcm9669 Wrote:Yeah me too, but sometimes when in bed trying to sleep I just go on the Mobile's internet!

Oh, wow! Big Grin

My PC is on about 22 hours each day. I download and burn lots of TV shows. I only turn it off for 2 hours.
Sophie Wrote:Oh, wow! Big Grin

My PC is on about 22 hours each day. I download and burn lots of TV shows. I only turn it off for 2 hours.

Sometimes I don't even switch off my PC, just let it on downloading stuff at night.
I have a dial up connection. If I had a faster connection I would l probably download all night.
I use mobile Internet browsing. Most of the time I access internet from computer but when I go home I always use mobile as Internet connecter.
Pages: 1 2