Domain Social Forums

Full Version: New to the Domain World - Scary but Exciting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

My technology position was eliminated a week and a half ago. That was actually a mixed blessing because I was so sick of corporate America.

Immediately, I saw this as an opportunity to work for myself and have more time for my kids. I stumbled upon the DomaineEbook and gobbled it up!

So here I am, green as can be but I'm ready to jump right in. I will be listing and maybe even buying some names every now and then.

I'm looking forward to learning from you all.
Hi DomainDare!

Nice to know that you are happy with the book.

I totally understand what you mean about corporate America. Working on a salary for someone else is a real pain. I hate thinking that other people are making a profit from my work and that I only get a tiny share of it.

I hope that you make it in the domain business!

Welcome to the forum,

Zach
Well I'm new too to this world, I need such forums to help me to get on with this thing!!

I saw some interesting things in here, that helped me a lot!
I have been here awhile but I still feel like a newbie. I have yet to really do anything with my sites. I just don't currently have the time to work on them.
Well who told you that I feel an expert lol? This domain world is too big for me, but having a small fraction for me is not bad Smile.
If you needs anyone to join you as a trainee, I am waiting.
So I can learn about this from you and help you at the same time. lol.
To me, it is too new, although I admit I've learned a lot here, and I feel like I could really get into the whole business aspect of it, but still learning!
I am definately learning as well...I havn't purchased a book yet...what one does everyone think will be the most beneficial?
Hi domaindare, I'm sure you'll find that it takes time and patience when first starting out in this field, but its great because you get to work from home. I wish you the best in your new venture.