Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Shared hosting to buy ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shared plans from hosting.uk and rockhoster.com are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so which is that from your point of view?
How much disk space, bandwidth do you need? What is your monthly budget?

Can also recommend you to compare Hostforweb.com and Kvchosting.net shared hosting solutions. They have no hidden fees, zero overselling and 100% satisfaction!
These hosts - hosting.uk and rockhoster.com (XMAS) - are the best and most reliable.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps to quickly create a simple site.The price is fairly decent.
Can recommend kvchosting.net and their affordable SSD hosting deals.
Great host, haven't had any problems so far. I like their support, where you can talk to their support team on msn, but they aren't on 24/7 which would be better.
It's true, many people aren't aware of how inexpensive web hosting is. The key is finding a web hosting company that can provide excellent customer support.

I recommend Centohost.com web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.