Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Looking for wordpress host In Czech Republic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
which hosting is best for wordpress site?
I would like to host wordpress site in Czech Republic and need reliable host with real Ips in that region.
What can you say about WPneuron.com services? Can I trust these guys?
I'd recommend you to use Wordpress-friendly services from hostround.com.
The combination of cheap prices, fully-redundant network and quality support makes them attractive for many webmasters with a tight budget.
Been hosting with WPneuron.com wordpress hosting for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
(06-06-2017, 09:02 AM)MiracleMoff Wrote: [ -> ]Been hosting with WPneuron.com wordpress hosting for quite a long time, and I'm very impressed indeed.
These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.

How long has the web host been in business? Have they changed management/ ownership in that time or, more importantly, recently?
WordPress install and all the basic features you would expect are better than most hosts at this price point.
Excellent customer service. I can't rave enough about them.
Well done, wpneuron.com team. Thanks.
Quality Wordpress hosting is available from hostingsource.com, their plans have many useful resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliable. Support is active around the clock.
I have been with wpneuron.com for over 3 months and i have never had a problem.
These guys will open ports and enable features they'll even transfer sites for free.
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap wordpress web hosting.