Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Need a cheap server ... where to have it from?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where can I have a cheap server from?
Think of plans which kvchosting.net and asvhost.com provide. So what's your would-be choice?
I have several domains hosted at kvchosting.net for several years, and have only had 1 outage.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. ( autoinstall of CMS packages, Forums etc. ) and it's simple, inexpensive, and reliable.
I do not have any problem with kvchosting.net SSD server hosting service, didn't see any downtime with my site. Their server speed is relatively fast (guess I have a fast connection). The control panel interface is fairly intuitive and it's easy to manage most things through their web interface.
No doubt, kvchosting.net will be worth dealing with. It provides a high-quality, multi-redundant network at an affordable price.
They are always quick to respond to any issues. Customer service and tech support is second to none.
Apart from storing your site, what services will you need from your hosting provider?

As for kvchosting.net provider, your websites will be in trusted hands. Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).