Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cheap shared plans is looked for ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shared plans from QHoster.com and Avansit.com are to my liking and I have to stick to only one, so what would you do being in my place?
My experience with QHoster.com tech support has been good prompt and helpful responses. Good options, features and tools.
Their control panel has a myriad of things you can add to your web site from blogs to forums, cron jobs.
Cheap shared plans are available from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
Really cool web host QHoster.com is... They started to offer super cheap VPS deals. starting from $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
Locations: Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Bulgaria (100 Gbps DDoS Protection), USA - Miami (FL), USA - New York (NY), Canada (480 Gbps DDoS Protection).
My website has been hosted here for over 2 years and had nearly 100% uptime.
QHoster.com provide an excellent support. Few times I needed help in submission my site for search engines and always got needed help.
I was down for over an hour once, but QHoster.com kept me informed about what was going on. Recommended!
I have many sites with them and they have always answered questions. Recovered my data when I have had problems due to my own fault. They have informed me if their were any outages.
I'd say they are friendly people, have good service, good value for money and only minor flaws. I'm confident enough with QHoster.com to host all of my sites with them - both personal and business. Their price isn't the cheapest around - but for what they offer I can't find anybody with better pricing.