Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Reliable shared hositng is looked for ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hostsailor.com (60% off + free .com) and QHoster.com (CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF)  are to my liking and I have to make a right choice, so what should I do?
You can trust QHoster.com provider. When functioning it's great - part of their technical support is quick and good, and their prices are unbeatable.
For VPS and Dedicated Server - Personal voucher for $50: GHR8WY5P4P (applies to annual billing cycles)
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

Try canspace.ca shared hosting. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
The best shared plans are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great services at such cheap prices.
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

Never had a problem with hostforweb.com service. Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. I am glad to find them.
Give my vote for QHoster.com cheap VPS deals. They start from $5.83/mo if pay yearly.
Their servers are fast. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.