Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Cash2Park.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi All.

I have launched a site Cash2Park.com :: Park your Domains & earn CA$H. :: We Prefer only PerformersSmile

Here I list tested Parking companies, Domain sources & more.

Please leave me your comments, suggestions...

I am happy to hear from you.Cool
Nice site.

Why not put the links to the reviews directly on the mainpage (instead of only in the nav bar)?

When did you launch it?

Zach
1) Hi the review is there when the select each parking service from the nav bar.
You want me to put all reviews in home page?

2) I was dreaming to launch this for years. But I did it only in 10 days b4
thanks....
So tell me how much does cashing your domain earn exactly? Is it something like google adsense where it earns a couple of cents a day or something like that.
Cash2Park.com Wrote:2) I was dreaming to launch this for years. But I did it only in 10 days b4

It's nice to see people following through with their ideas. I bet you will do very well because you seem to think things through and then let your heart in as an assistant.
how much can you make if you park your domain with one of these companies?
My monthly earning is between 1.5 - 2.5 K.
Nice earnings.. how many domains have you parked as of now? where? can we see a list of domain names? You just park and leave?

Thanks and great site i'll be stopping by more than once Smile
Good numbers....but no offense I would like to see the numbers from others who have parked.
Pages: 1 2