Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Which VPS is better to sign up with?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which VPS (QHoster.com or HostingSource.com) is better to sign up with?
Plan to host a forum.
Can recommend Hostforweb.com solutions. They have fantastic prices on their hosting packages, their tech support is friendly and reliable, and the features available in the user control panel are nothing short of unbelievable. I'll most definitely be giving them my business for a long time.
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are able to meet all your needs.
It's impressive how they manage to stay consistent with price, having no hidden random fees, and all of their features and speed/bandwidth is always up to par.
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?

The fact is that hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS host provides one of the best customer support I've ever encountered.
I'm also satisfied with then completely useful easy-to-use Control Panel.
Pricing is ok, I get what I pay for. I like this decent hosting provider.
Think QHoster.com would be a perfect choice of web host. Use the code: CR2QS5B85D -30% OFF! Applies to all shared and VPS plans, 3+ month period of order!
I like their server locations (30): France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo) and more.
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS deals are the best.
These hosts are everything I wanted in a host - easy, straight forward, no messing about. They are what you need and no surprises.
Many webmasters appreciate the quality of the hosting services provided by QHoster.com - their work is based on quality.
Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.