Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Does anyone really do well on Clickbank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was browsing through and I have to say most of the affiliates were the spammers from my inbox. Do they have legitimate affliates?
Depends what you call "legitimate affiliates".

A few affiliates on Clickbank go 'all out' with their sales methods. They tend to use all the means possible to make a sale. But these are a minority, and most affiliates are reasonable.

There are a few top affiliates out there who keep their list alive by daily emails. I am not sure whether you would call this spam, since it is solicitied, and you can unsubscribe when you want.

In general, however, clickbank affiliates do not spam. I have many affiliates, and they make a lot of sales through articles and banners, none of which would be considered agressive.

So to answer your question, do people do well on Clickbank? Yes!!
I know people who make $800 a day consistantly. I personally do very well... but only because I provide high quality products that people enjoy.

Zach
Thanks Zach, could you explain to me what you consider the higher quality products. I would appreciate the help because I am not seeing it and obviously need direction.
Well I also made $50.20 from clickbank and I know many webmaster who earns $100+ per day. So I think it is best progarm for me.
Does anyone know where you can get general info on clickbank, maybe a free e-book or something?
roxyranelli Wrote:Does anyone know where you can get general info on clickbank, maybe a free e-book or something?
Your best bet is to go to the site and read up and discuss it in forums like this as I am.
I think you should go on their website and you get all informations which you need. You can also try some major webmaster community.
aquariancore Wrote:Thanks Zach, could you explain to me what you consider the higher quality products. I would appreciate the help because I am not seeing it and obviously need direction.

I am currently promoting the Domain Ebook. It is converting very well.

You can check out our affiliate page at:
The Domain Ebook: Learn the secrets of the domain industy

Zach
Thanks, I definately will check it out...I need some kind of reading/learning material.
Nice link there zach. Lots if good information there. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Pages: 1 2