Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Anyone with Adbux?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I run into a friend giving me his referral to join Adbux. I checked it out and saw that it is a way to get traffic into the website. Does anyone here uses it, or has joined it as a Pay per Click program?
I think Adbux is pretty new. I have seen it advertised on PTR sites, so there is probably a ppc aspect involved. I haven't looked at it too closely because I assumed it was one of those that rewards email readers or ad readers payment or points, which can be good if you want to drive up your stats, but might not result in too many sales.
SageMother Wrote:I think Adbux is pretty new. I have seen it advertised on PTR sites, so there is probably a ppc aspect involved. I haven't looked at it too closely because I assumed it was one of those that rewards email readers or ad readers payment or points, which can be good if you want to drive up your stats, but might not result in too many sales.

You are right! He was just telling me that I should join, because it is just checking ads or visiting websites for 30 seconds, but he doesn't even look at what he is visiting, because he has another browser in the meantime doing something else.
But then, why get traffic that way? Just to try to sell the website as a "very popular one"?
It is just another gimmick to boost pagerank.
aquariancore Wrote:It is just another gimmick to boost pagerank.

Exactly. It makes it easier for you to sell ad space if you have really good traffic stats.
I think a lot of people here may agree that you just can't beat good content, or a good website visiting experience.

If your site has appeal, people will go there, spend time and click on different areas anyway.
I have signed up with Adbux several months ago and so far, I have not really earned that much money yet. I only have two referrals and they are not as active as they should be.
yes...they take weeks to pay out
what is the website of Adbux Sir?