Domain Social Forums

Full Version: VPS account is needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Deals from VPSfront.com and QHoster.com were advised me to try and I wonder which way is better to follow? Any comments are welcome.
Thanks.
QHoster.com is ok. The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast. Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. The tutorials are extremely helpful and the knowledge base is unlike anything I've seen.
Their knowledge base has enough information for someone like myself to get to grips with things, while their customer service is so good at times I almost feel spoilt, having always been fast in response and informative with problems being resolved in a short time. QHoster.com is recommended!
You will enjoy your hosting experience dealing with QHoster.com team. They have given me great service for the past ten months with all my hosting requirements and i cant see myself and recommended friends changing if things remain the same. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.