Domain Social Forums

Full Version: How much is pretty good traffic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, I'm an amateur on these things. I only have a little blog, and for me I think it is doing ok. I started it on the 26th of March, and up to now I have an average of 50 visitors daily. I know is not the thousands and hundresd of thousands that others get, but for a small thing, I think it is pretty good. How is it for everybody else?
Well I have two blogs and I got 100 to 150 everyday which good tarffic for blogs. I want some more traffic and trying some advertisements which I never did.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Well I have two blogs and I got 100 to 150 everyday which good tarffic for blogs. I want some more traffic and trying some advertisements which I never did.

Hey! That's pretty good! What is your blog about? How to you market it? I have to expand my marketing, but my blog is a very specific thing dedicated to a certain group...
My question is what is the average amount of visitors on a blog? It sounds like 100 to 150 is very good amount of traffic.
Well I have Sport new realted blog and I always put my site and Forums-signatures. I also submit in stumble and other social bookmarking websites.
I am getting a little bit more traffic these couple of days... I think I discover another way to get readers into my blogs, and I'm going to try it this week... I already have seen better results!
The social bookmarking has defiinitely put my sites of the tops. My numbers are climbing steady.
I think it depends on the type of blog, the target audience...etc. There are numerous variables to consider. I don't think that it's possible to compare a personal events blog with say a scientific research blog.
Yes there is a difference in a personal small bog or a scientific one. The scientific one could have more things for a person to do while they are there.
Well best way to gain traffic is use of Stumbleupon and Digg community. I get 50 to 60 visitors from this sites which is almost 30% of my daily tarffic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4