Domain Social Forums

Full Version: offshore dedicated hosting with OS Commerce?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need help. Require:
3 TB - HD, 24 GB - RAM, 40 TB - Bandwidth, OS Commerce
Any recommendations?
What can you say about Hostplay.com offshore dedicated hosting?
Are they trustworthy?
What about their pricing, features, server stability?
Any alternatives?
Servers from hosting.uk and legionbox.com are worthy.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Can Say that Hostplay.com is an amazing offshore hosting provider. The price and their products are great.
Excellent pricing and plans! you get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
They will pass on the savings to you due to cheap pricing and nice discounts: https://hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php
Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, Hostplay.com support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!
KVChosting.net and legionbox.com servers are well-balanced and cheap.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
I like Hostplay.com - they have nice offshore server hosting deals. Locations in Europe >> Netherlands, Bulgaria, Sweden and Russia.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.