Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Newbie says Hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! I just wanted to say hello before I began posting, so you would not wonder who or what I was and why I was here! Look forward to meeting each and every one of you!
Hello Gigi! Welcome to our little nook on the net. Most here are pretty friendly and the conversation is good. Enjoy your stay.
Hello Gigi! Welcome to Domain Social Forums.Smile I am sure you would be very hapy after joining this website. I saw your posts which was very informative.
Thank you ACCER and Rohitpatel for the friendly welcome! See? I have made two new friends already. I am feeling very popular! Hugs!
Hugs right back at you! It's always nice when Wonder WOman joins the fray! Just don't tie my up with your lasso!
LOL Thanks Accer! Is that a heart in your avatar? Cant really tell but it is very cool looking. Look forward to networking with you, my dear!
Gigi,
You know perfectly well that the only heart I have is a little tiny glass one I keep in my laptop bag!

My avatar is a colourised version of a neuro synapse