Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Linux, unmanaged VPS in Europe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, unmanaged.
Any experience with Vpsget.com or Libertyvps.net web hosting services?
What host is better?
QHoster.com and owned-networks.net VPS deals are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They provide high uptime, qualified support even for an out-of-competence questions, flexible price policy - these are just a few words from the huge list of benefits they're offering to their customers.
VPS accounts from inxy.com and asvhost.com are worth trying.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties I was experiencing. Highly recommended.
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

I have been with cloudarion.com VPS hosting for about 8 months now and am still extremely pleased with their service.
Their features can't be beat - basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do.
VPS accounts from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their cost efficiency is very high considering the below-average prices and account specifications correlation.
Give Vpsget.com hosting a try. The team works round the clock and will never show frustration no matter how far you push them.
I use my full disk space and bandwidth and their servers simply run at blazing speeds.

Highly recommended A+++
You know libertyvps.net is not the only company which is worth trying, have a look at hosting.uk as their plans are full-featured and cheap.
They truly have the best services. Not to mention, great speed and amazing support.