Domain Social Forums

Full Version: AVG upgrade issues?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I have Grisoft AVG version 7.5 and it is pretty good for certain security needs. However, I have found problems when trying to update files. It seems to download but never install. The next time I check it, it says the same file needs to be downloaded. Make sense? Has anyone had this issue?
Well I don't have much idea about this. I think you should re-setup the software may be it works.
I thought about perhaps doing an uninstall and reinstalling it. For a free program it works pretty well but I think the version I have is crapping out on me. Nothing last forever, does it?
Well than you have to conatact to AVG team with your problem. They will solved your problem well.
Thanks for the suggestion! I guess I am the only one having issues. haha. Does anyone have suggestions for any other free secuirty programs?
Well I think so because I have no problem with my laptop system.
I also use adaware and there is a chance I could be having the same problem. it would be a kick in the head to have a virus on my anti virus stuff.
I prefer the trend micro products. They have a free virus scan you can run online. Check it out!
Oh, the house call program? That is pretty great too! I suggest that to a lot of people who dotn want to download anything and they are usually happy with it!
People are funny. They think nothing of downloading a game or video that could have a virus...but just suggest theydownlaod an anti-virus program and they all turn into internet know it alls!