Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Best Domain Reseller Program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are a best Internet Service Provider in China and provide you the best domain reseller program.

- low retail pricing for com, net, org, biz and info domains ($6.6/year)
- all INDS and ccLTDs registration ($0.39/year for .Cn)
- highly customizable reseller interface
- complete API mode
- friendly account management for customers
- nameservers manager
- free url forwarding option
- Super Contorl Panel

all are easy for you to manage your domain names and start you reseller business today.

More Information : Register domain names, domain name registration and domain name transfers
OR
You may contact us by using our global free hotline.

Contact Us

Start your business now!!!
Well, some folks here have been discussing where to resell domains, and this is certainly a new option to consider! Wont you stay around and get to know us?
is there anyone who is interested in this?
I'm not but someone else here might have an interest. Why don't you provide a few more details?
for more, u can msn me.
helios#todaynic.com
todaynicname Wrote:We are a best Internet Service Provider in China and provide you the best domain reseller program.

- low retail pricing for com, net, org, biz and info domains ($6.6/year)
- all INDS and ccLTDs registration ($0.39/year for .Cn)
- highly customizable reseller interface
- complete API mode
- friendly account management for customers
- nameservers manager
- free url forwarding option
- Super Contorl Panel

all are easy for you to manage your domain names and start you reseller business today.

More Information : Register domain names, domain name registration and domain name transfers
OR
You may contact us by using our global free hotline.

Contact Us

Start your business now!!!

I am interested, but you only have three posts and I don't know you, so until you have been around a while and/or Zach or someone gives you the thumbs up I think I will sit back and watch.

Nothing personal, I just don't know enough yet and I will let the big dogs see if you are on the level first. Smile
I am trying to figure out why a domain in China would be desirable considering they forced Google to open its records to track dissidents. I wouldn't want to be in a position where I had to deal with htat.
Obviously, they don't view it that way. I think you and I would be consider dissidents.
im interested into becoming a domain reseller myself...
only, you require a quite pricey initial deposit of $xxx Sad
http://www.EarnReselling.com

Reseller Plans Low as 59.00

http://www.MegaCheaperDomains.com

Register domain names as low as 1.99
Pages: 1 2