Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Affordable OpenVZ VPS hosting in Europe?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, Europe
Any experience with Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS web hosting services ?
What cloud web hosts is better from your view points?
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and legionbox.com are worth your attention.
Servers are custom-built, provisioned, secured and delivered within 24 hours or less of purchase.
I can express the point that Rockhoster.com web host is truly amazing. there has never been a problem they couldn't help me with. and so you know, every problem to date has been mine. there has never been a problem at their end. flawless operation. they offer help FAST and always politely.
VPS accounts from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are provided on lovely conditions and they can suit all your needs.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.
I have been using them for about 8 months now. I have very good success with Rockhoster.com web host. Their customer service is outstanding.
If I've had technical issues, they have resolved them very promptly.
The price for Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS solutions is great. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side. Good job!
My friend recommended me to choose centohost.com web host, so I decided to give them a try.
When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive.
QHoster.com and owned-networks.net accounts can be suitable for you.
Uptime and speed is great, SSL is awesome, and the price is on point with everything else out there. Unsurpassed in service; which for most of us is really what matters.
IMHO, you need to widen the range of your search. I know Hostnamaste.com is good one with powerful servers in Europe, India and USA.
Take a look at their OpenVZ VPS plans. Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.