Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Help required in choosing! DJI - Mavic Mini or DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I require help. need to consult with experienced members regarding my choice.
I browsed the web and found an e-shop rckane.cz - with many solutions.

What is better? Model: DJI - Mavic Mini or model: DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo
Any comments please?
Well, this one looks good: DJI - Mavic Mini Fly More Combo - good pricing from rckane.cz e-store in Europe.
The new DJI Fly app offers a simple and intuitive user way to efficiently create movie shots with a few taps on the screen. The app also offers flight instruction, a feature to help you start flying with the Mavic Mini quickly and safely.
I definitely recommend you to choose QUADROCOPTER ALPHA 110 FPV offered by rckane.cz

The Graupner Alpha 110 is at the forefront of small-scale quadcopters. Fly with friends or use little Alpha as a training machine. The FPV version allows you to fly in 1 perspective, while the built-in camera transmits a perfectly sharp image. Despite its small size, the 110ka is a developed multicopter, thanks to the already proven multicopter software and the GR-18 gyroscopic receiver.