Domain Social Forums

Full Version: I was surprised by Buzzfeed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This weekend my little blog broke visitors records! This was too funny, because there was a buzz about the TOP 100 women according to AfterEllen.com. Well, I had a little thing on my blog about it, and then boom! So many visitors! I went into the buzzfeed and found that of that story, my blog was the third site as the best 6 for that buzz! So, that could be another way of marketing!
WOW. Congrats on the increase in traffic. Where are you planning to go from here?
ACCER Wrote:WOW. Congrats on the increase in traffic. Where are you planning to go from here?

I have no idea!!! I'm still doing my blog for fun! I appreciate the increase of traffic, but I guess I haven't done too many bad things so far... we'll see... what do you recomend I do?
Hey there, congrats on the traffic as well! I bet you are a fantastic writer! Maybe you should show us a sample of your work ! Smile
Gigi Wrote:Hey there, congrats on the traffic as well! I bet you are a fantastic writer! Maybe you should show us a sample of your work ! Smile

Thanks for your confidence Gigi! I don't know if I am a fantastic writer, but I get by. I'm doing things for fun more than anything else. One of these days, when I feel more "secure" I'll post the link to my blog... the thing is I feel all of you are professionals! And I'm really not. (Having a shy day for a change!)
Take it to where ever it leads you and enjoy the journey.
berlinlife06 Wrote:This weekend my little blog broke visitors records! This was too funny, because there was a buzz about the TOP 100 women according to AfterEllen.com. Well, I had a little thing on my blog about it, and then boom! So many visitors! I went into the buzzfeed and found that of that story, my blog was the third site as the best 6 for that buzz! So, that could be another way of marketing!

That is AWESOME!!!! I bet you are grinning from ear to ear. Since you are enjoying such success are you going to sell advertising space on your blog?
How did you get listed with BuzzFeed?
berlinlife06 Wrote:This weekend my little blog broke visitors records! This was too funny, because there was a buzz about the TOP 100 women according to AfterEllen.com. Well, I had a little thing on my blog about it, and then boom! So many visitors! I went into the buzzfeed and found that of that story, my blog was the third site as the best 6 for that buzz! So, that could be another way of marketing!

I was interested in how you got listed. I have contacted them but received no reply.
I just have my blog for fun, I can't imagine getting a lot of visitors.
Pages: 1 2