Domain Social Forums

Full Version: Offshore VPS - any offers? (pay with Bitcoins)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need help. Want to order web hosting account (Linux):
100 GB - HD, 2 GB - RAM, 4 TB - Bandwidth, pay with Bitcoin
What is better? Any info on warez-host.com web hosting?
Where can I read customer reviews about their services?
QHoster.com and inxy.com deals are worth your attention.
Quick and excellent Customer Service response. And uptime is high. I recommend them to anybody who is interested in getting quality services at modest rates.
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

The setup was easy, the host service is good value, and is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. Warez-host.com is a nice Offshore Hosting provider, give them a try.
Plans from owned-networks.net and legionbox.com are trustworthy enough tos ign up pwith.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.
Give warez-host.com team a try. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with.
I really appreciate all the work that they did for me. My site is almost always up (15 minutes downtime last month - up for about 99.8% of the time).
I have to say only positive things about warez-host.com and their offshore hosting solutions in Europe.
They are honest, fast and their professionalism goes outside the bounds. I rate reliability and support as more important than subtle differences in pricing plans. Steady so, dudes!
I have used a couple of others and finally switched to warez-host.com Russia VPS hosting.
I can't see me ever switching to a different host. Never had to wait more than 40 minutes for help. Uptime is great.
It seems to me deals from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
Their technical support people are incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, and clearly take pride in their roles.