Domain Social Forums

Full Version: sedo offers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello everybody

do u think that these offers in sedo is real?
Hi

There have been times when buyers do not pay, but this is EXTREMELY rare..

If you get an offer, it is almost always genuine. Fake offers and non-payments are punished by the domain broker.

If you got an offer on Sedo, then congratulations Smile

Zach
well, 1st i'm very thankful for your reply

2nd, actually i'm new in this trading ideasSmile but i think it is nice, but i always wondering when looking at sedo's auctions!! just a very normal domains, but it is selled by high prices!!
and also i'm asking this question because i found a "2 digits" domains!! how come??

thanks
I'd advise you to go slow and think everything through. I don't know enough about this to give any specific advice, but go slow.
thanks for your advice allSmile
yes, Sedo and Afternic have high sales prices because the buyers tend to be end users. It's always nice to sell a domain there Smile

What do you call 2 digit domains? Do you mean like 11.com?

If so, these sell HIGH! (because they are rare)

Zach
yes, they r, 2 digits domains,!!! i 've tried to search on " from godaddy" for something like this, it gives me errorSmile
So the 2 digits... I guess 69 is taken, probably 21 tooo... and those I guess sold for huge money if they are not developed, don´t you think?