Domain Social Forums

Full Version: What host is better in USA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Require 100 gbs of HD. What host is better in USA?
I am considering Corespace.com and Cloudarion.com hosting solutions as potential options for hosting my e-store.
What do you know and also can say about their service: Speed, Uptime, Customer support?
Good hardware and bandwidth. The best in Corespace.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day. They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management. Recommended.
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com deals are good enough to have a deal with.
Their main concern is server stability and reliable with low prices and quality support.
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Would like to add that Cloudarion.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. They have lots of useful tools and they work great.
Their support team always gets to my support tickets in a timely manner and being able to call someone 24/7 is a real nicety.
I needed an inexpensive, yet reliable host and cloudarion.com web host met my demands.
I highly recommend them to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable web hosting services.
I was recommended to try cloudarion.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. I have not been disappointed. Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
The best plans are available from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and hosting.uk.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, any businesses, and end-users alike.