Domain Social Forums
Italy VPS video hosting services? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Italy VPS video hosting services? (/Thread-Italy-VPS-video-hosting-services)

Italy VPS video hosting services? - Bileator - 04-13-2021

Requirements:
100 gbs of HD, 2 GBs of RAM and 2 TBs of bandwidth, video hosting + ssl certificates.
What can you say about QHoster.com Italy VPS hosting services?
Are they reliable? What provider would you rather choose?

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - Upiter - 04-15-2021

I'd draw your attention to VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and luxhosting.lu.
The reason I stick with them is because of their customer support personnel. I haven't had a lot of technical issues while being their customer, but the few I have had were handled quickly and in a professional manner.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - MiracleMoff - 04-23-2021

Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR
I contacted my web designer, who after some research, recommended QHoster.com hosting. I was thrilled that the account was created so quickly so that my site didn't experience any downtime. I like this decent host.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - Vanio - 04-26-2021

VPS plans from libertyvps.netp and legionbox.com are worth trying.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - MatterEnergy - 04-29-2021

I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is QHoster.com web hosting.
This decent web hosting provider gets both thumbs high up so far for everything I have had experience with.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - mazepa - 05-03-2021

VPS plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources.
They provide very knowledgeable support: they are available 24 hours a day. Respond to ticket (or chat) in few minutes and the operators are accurate and competent. Fast servers and 100% uptime.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - Lougalvi - 05-05-2021

My site is always up. I've never had any downtime. Never had any problem with QHoster.com hosting.
Support is usually great, my only complaint being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.

RE: Italy VPS video hosting services? - Lobster - 05-07-2021

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com VPS plans are full-featured and cheap.
I am truly pleased on having my website hosted with them. Their biz is based on help and problem solving for the customers. Teams are good when motivated. These guys earn with sheer hard work are there for me promptly when I need them.