Domain Social Forums
Shared account which is good for me ... - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Shared account which is good for me ... (/Thread-Shared-account-which-is-good-for-me)

Shared account which is good for me ... - mazepa - 06-01-2021

Comparing shared plans from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com, which account is better to follow and why?

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - Lougalvi - 06-02-2021

I have saved hundreds of $ by choosing kvchosting.net compared to going with another web host with some expensively licensed control panel.
I call it an all-inclusive hosting provider with a professional 24/7 customer support team.

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - Bileator - 06-08-2021

I have dealt with many different providers, trying to solve many different problems.
Kvchosting.net rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
Greatly Recommended!

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - Glaceptra - 06-16-2021

Just a quick comment on hostforweb.com support team - I had an issue with images not displaying following a SSL cert added to the site. I spoke to their tech support via Live Chat and the issue was fixed in minutes. This is the way support should be, just fantastic. Recommend their shared hosting solutions.

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - JissyKarter - 06-17-2021

Try plans from kvchosting.net and hosting.uk as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
They are simply the best hosts I've ever used. 5 star customer service and they are always fast and responsive to help. The site runs fast and smooth and I've never had a single server outage or problem. I recommend them to everyone I know. Couldn't be happier with their services!

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - MiracleMoff - 06-22-2021

I've been using hostmines.com for more than 7 months and must say that it is the best solution for running wordpress blogs.
Their support is very friendly and helpful and I never had problems with them. Anyone who needs reliable web hosting for a business website can trust them.

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - Vanio - 06-24-2021

Plans from jollyworkshosting.com and hosting.uk are worthwhile.
They rock because their support is always helpful and attentive. They resolve an issue and don't quit on you. I use their live chat service for my setup issues and they fixed the problem without a hitch. These guys are great!

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - MatterEnergy - 06-28-2021

Great reliable webhost!

I have been with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting for a while now and have to say their reliability is great.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.

RE: Shared account which is good for me ... - mazepa - 06-29-2021

Accounts from hostround.com and hosting.uk are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Their Customer Service is outstanding. Having 24/7 support from people who care and go out of their way to help is priceless.