Domain Social Forums
DS is hiring marketers - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Domain Names (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Names)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: DS is hiring marketers (/Thread-DS-is-hiring-marketers)

Pages: 1 2

DS is hiring marketers - zach - 08-05-2006

Hi

I am looking for people to advertise Domain Social across blogs, forums and other community sites. You may have to create accounts at sites before you can post. If you are already a member at a site, feel free to post links using your username. You can point users on high traffic sites and on high pr sites to our forum, in order to help us grow.

Conditions

Links must be active (clickable).

You may have many links in each post, but I will only pay per post (not per link).

Do not spam boards, or post empty links back to Domain Social. You should try to point users to useful and relevant information on domain social (such as specific threads), or inform them that the forum exists. Also, do not post many links to Domain Social on the same site (as a general rule, please keep the posts less than three/3).

Comments that refer to the Domain Social link should be informative and relevant (the goal is to entice users to visit us). Please keep all comments over 10 words (this should be the absolute minimum!)

If you own a site on which you post a link, this does not qualify. If you are not sure, please ask.

Please send me the address of the link/post on the day that you add it. This way I can keep track of the progress.

Payment

I will be paying US$0.20 per post (with link) .
Paypal only.

If you are interested, please PM me or reply to this thread.

DS is hiring marketers - Grace - 08-11-2006

This is a great idea. I have a website on freewebs.com, would that qualify?
I am also on other forums such as Garages, Boxing, Holidays, Bingo, and Travel one.

DS is hiring marketers - zach - 08-11-2006

Hi grace

I am mainly looking for people to post comments on blogs with PR. Sites with good natural traffic are also good. Generally, I am looking for comment posts on big established blogs. If youre site has PR, then thats fine for up to 3 posts.

DS is hiring marketers - deelip - 08-12-2006

hello.
I can put a signature link on a active forum. I am active member there about 40 post per day.
how much you can pay?Or i can put on ther webmaster related sites as for review.
tell me how much you can pay?

DS is hiring marketers - zach - 08-12-2006

Deelip, please private message or email the address of the forum to me. Also, please send me a link to the webmaster related site where you would post a review.

Thanks

Zach

DS is hiring marketers - triumph - 08-14-2006

Nice idea... A DS street team to drum up business. I assume these links need to be in the context of posts and not signatures etc?

DS is hiring marketers - zach - 08-14-2006

triumph Wrote:Nice idea... A DS street team to drum up business. I assume these links need to be in the context of posts and not signatures etc?

Exactly.

I have been asked about signatures but I think that it is wiser right now to stick to posts.

Zach

DS is hiring marketers - triumph - 08-15-2006

Yes that is the best bet. I think sig links might be devalued by serps as well, so getting links in content is the way to go!

DS is hiring marketers - ishan - 10-26-2006

Ok I am in . I will post legally (according to those forum's rules) a review of your website. I will send you the link to that post . Each forum , where I post will have atleast PR1 (no 0 PR websites) . I may have different usernames on those forums though. So if I am hired please PM me or post here.

DS is hiring marketers - deelip - 11-02-2006

Is this offer still going?
I can put signatures on more than 5 forums again.