Domain Social Forums
New to Parking - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Domain Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Discussions)
+--- Forum: PPC / CPC / Affiliate Programs (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-PPC-CPC-Affiliate-Programs)
+--- Thread: New to Parking (/Thread-New-to-Parking)

Pages: 1 2

New to Parking - Spitreaper - 08-25-2006

Alright well im very new to domain and im researching and stuff and i found this website. Now my friend says he was doing this for a while cause he found a $150 Keyword. but i don't understand like im super confused.

Questions:
First, What does the Bid have to do with domain Parking

2:
Whats a good Parking Program. Like i was looking at RegisterFly.com and NameDrive.com but i don't know yet

3:
How many Domains should i get to first? just one to see how it is or what?

Anything else or advise please post.

New to Parking - Paula62 - 09-03-2006

Unless you've got a good lead on really good names, I'd do one domain and practice stuff. otherwise, you may find yourself spending all your money before you get anything useful done.

New to Parking - triumph - 09-03-2006

The tough thing at this point is finding good domains that will generate traffic without promotion. Heck I was trying to register some new names for some actual sites, and I had a devil of a time finding anything worthwhile.

New to Parking - zach - 09-03-2006

Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.

New to Parking - Plumley - 09-03-2006

zach Wrote:Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.

It did more than that, Zach. I found it very helpful. I appreciate the effort and am grateful to you for sharing your expertise.

New to Parking - zach - 09-03-2006

No problem Smile Happy it helped.

New to Parking - iamafreelancer - 09-08-2006

Spitreaper Wrote:Alright well im very new to domain and im researching and stuff and i found this website. Now my friend says he was doing this for a while cause he found a $150 Keyword. but i don't understand like im super confused.

Questions:
First, What does the Bid have to do with domain Parking

2:
Whats a good Parking Program. Like i was looking at RegisterFly.com and NameDrive.com but i don't know yet

3:
How many Domains should i get to first? just one to see how it is or what?

Anything else or advise please post.

My understanding is that the domains parked are hosted with ads on them. So naturally domain names linked to higher bid key words would generate a better revenue.

New to Parking - tshugo - 09-13-2006

zach Wrote:Spitreaper, you may want to check out the Domain Parking Guide that was posted earlier. It should answer your questions about which parking partner is better.

Thanks for the link. I kind of needed some keywords answered Big Grin

New to Parking - Ladybecklyn - 11-07-2006

This was helpful. So, if I am parked with godaddy, should I bid on keywords, etc?? I am a bit lost....sorry.

New to Parking - Cash2Park.com - 08-18-2007

Hi Spitreaper,

You may have many of your doubts clarified if you visit.

If you still have questions, Feel free to ask me