Domain Social Forums
Kenny Lofton Jersey - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Domain Names (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Names)
+--- Forum: Announcements (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Announcements)
+--- Thread: Kenny Lofton Jersey (/Thread-Kenny-Lofton-Jersey)

Kenny Lofton Jersey - douhua2233 - 08-23-2018

The chants for ”TJ! TJ!” grew louder each time T.J. McConnell darted through the lane for an easy basket or buried a 3 to build an insurmountable lead for the 76ers. He wore a sheepish look as teammates rubbed his head on the bench in appreciation Shaquem Griffin Jersey Seahawks , the big moment due on an undrafted guard who plugged a role in the early Process days and morphed into a surprise postseason savior.
McConnell turned an eye-popping start into the save of the season and Dario Saric scored 25 points to help Philadelphia stave off elimination in a 103-92 win over the Boston Celtics in Game 4 on Monday night.
”If I saw a lane, I took it. If I had an open shot, I would try and take it,” McConnell said.
Easy enough.
Yet the Sixers still face daunting odds headed into Game 5 and trailing 3-1 in the Eastern Conference semifinals: No NBA team has ever won a series down 3-0.
McConnell had a career-high 19 points, seven rebounds and five assists in only his second start of the season and meshed well in the backcourt with Ben Simmons. The crowd chanted his initials each time he touched the ball in the fourth and he proved why he has been so valuable even as bigger stars have sliced his playing time.
He was just what coach Brett Brown needed in a must-win game.
”I can tell you the Philadelphia 76ers spirit is just fine,” Brown said.
With NBA teams down 3-0 having lost all 129 series, the Sixers may need more than spirit to pull off this stunner.
Joel Embiid had 15 points and 13 rebounds and Simmons had 19 points and 13 boards.
Jayson Tatum led the Celtics with 20 points and Marcus Morris had 17.
The Sixers spent the second half in control in what could be their last home game of the season.
Embiid was still in the mix in his mask, stirring it up with any Celtic within his wingspan. He chirped at Marcus Morris in the third and the Celtics forward flashed a ”3-0” with his hands. McConnell buried a 3 for a 14-point lead that would soon make that combination obsolete.
The ”TJ!” chants soon echoed throughout the Wells Fargo Center.
”It was a pretty special moment,” McConnell said of the chants. ”I think we have the best fans in the NBA. They’ve been here through the dark times and they’ve certainly been here on our rise.”
So has McConnell.
Brown was desperate to spark the Sixers and benched slumping forward Robert Covington (0 for 14 combined in Games 1 and 3) for McConnell. McConnell had started 68 games combined over the last two seasons and served as an example of the type of player The Process was built on. He was an underdog Adidas Alex Ovechkin Jersey , a hustler, a court general averaging 6.5 points that made him a reliable favorite for Brown. But Simmons’ emergence put McConnell on the bench, and without complaint.
With a chance to shine, McConnell zipped inside for easy buckets, made the extra pass to keep the offense rolling and made the dive for loose balls.
”How do I help my stars be stars because at the end of the day that’s what we need,” Brown said. ”That’s my job.”
He turned to McConnell, that’s how.
The anticipation of elimination and a 6 p.m. EDT tip sharply cut into attendance and the game had more of an early-season feel until Embiid and Terry Rozier shook everyone up with pushing and shoving late in the first half. Embiid tried to strip the ball from Rozier after the whistle. Rozier tightened his grip and Embiid slapped at the ball again. The 6-foot-1 Rozier shoved the 7-2 Embiid in the chest with his right hand and the two quickly had to be separated.
”He tried to punch me twice. Too bad he’s so short he couldn’t get to my face,” Embiid said.
Rozier and Embiid were hit with Ts. Then they each hit 3s.
Embiid buried one that had the crowd buzzing until Rozier came right back and hit his own.
The Celtics took a punch – but they can still finish it Wednesday at home.
”Finish the game. Get it done,” Boston’s Jaylen Brown said. ”Advance and do what we were supposed to do.”
TIP-INS
Celtics: G Shane Larkin left with a left shoulder injury in the first quarter. … Markieff Morris of the Wizards was in the stands to support twin brother Marcus. The brothers are Philly natives.
Sixers: Covington still hit the bench early in the second quarter with three quick fouls. … Missed 10 of 14 3s in the first half.
MAN DOWN
The Celtics could be even more of a threat had Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward not been lost this season to injury.
”There’s not a coach in the world that wouldn’t want everybody available Youth Derrius Guice Jersey ,” coach Brad Stevens said. ”I think that obviously we’d be better with those guys. They’re very good players. Both unselfish players. But I really like this group and those guys are still a part of that.”
CONFETTI BENCHED
The Sixers scrapped their traditional confetti cannon celebration after it was prematurely shot at the end of regulation in a Game 3 overtime loss.

The Los Angeles Angels will try to keep charging closer to an American League wild-card spot when they host the Toronto Blue Jays in the third game of their four-game series Saturday night at Angel Stadium.
The Angels (41-35) won the first two games of the series and three straight overall to move within five games of the Seattle Mariners for the second wild-card spot in the AL. The Mariners have lost a season-high five straight games, allowing Los Angeles to make up 3 1/2 games since Tuesday.
“We still have a long ways to go,” Angels designated hitter Albert Pujols told Fox Sports West following a 2-1 victory against the Blue Jays on Friday night.
Pujols went 2-for-3 with an RBI and a run scored in Friday’s win. He produced an RBI double in the first inning to give him 630 doubles for his career, moving him within two of David Ortiz for 10th on the all-time major-league list. He is four home runs shy of 630 for career, which would tie Ken Griffey Jr. for sixth on the career list.
Marcus Stroman (0-5, 7.71 ERA) is scheduled to take the mound for the Blue Jays (34-41) on Saturday night in his first start since May 8.
In his last outing, Stroman gave up five runs and nine hits over five innings in a 5-0 loss to the Mariners in Toronto. His counterpart, Seattle left-hander James Paxton, became the first Canadian to throw a no-hitter in the game.
Stroman went on the disabled list a day later with fatigue in his throwing shoulder.
“It just got to the point where it was so mentally and physically frustrating Kenny Lofton Jersey,” Stroman told MLB.com at the time. “I just need to take a step back for a second, put it all together and come back and be myself out there.”
Pujols and Angels center fielder Mike Trout are each 5-for-10 in their careers against Stroman.
Stroman is 1-1 with a 5.14 ERA in four career appearances against Los Angeles, including three starts. The 5-foot-8 right-hander threw a complete game the last time he faced the Angels, allowing two runs (one earned) and seven hits in a 6-2 win at Angel Stadium on April 23, 2017, the start of a six-game winning streak for Stroman.
He finished with a career-high 13 wins last season, but hasn’t earned a victory since Sept. 24 against the New York Yankees.
Angels rookie right-hander Jaime Barria is scheduled to make his 10th career start and first against the Blue Jays.
Barria (5-3, 3.57) is tied for the AL lead in wins among rookies this season, and ranks third in ERA among rookies with at least 40 innings pitched.
The Angels have struggled to close out games this season Tre'Davious White Jersey Youth , but the bullpen threw two perfect innings to complete the win on Friday, and their relievers have allowed two runs in 7 2/3 innings in the series.
“There’s no doubt, that as that back end of our bullpen grows, that’s going to really help our club,” Angels manager Mike Scioscia told reporters after the win on Friday.