Domain Social Forums
Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Does anybody knows about GlowHost? (/Thread-Does-anybody-knows-about-GlowHost)

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - berlinlife06 - 02-15-2007

I was talking to a friend of mine who sent me the link for this web hosting company. He likes it very much, and said the attention and detail with their customers is pretty good. Honetly is the first time I heard about it and wanted to know if any of the expert in here has some experience with this company. Care to share?

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - tcm9669 - 02-19-2007

GlowHost ... well I never heard of it personally, but the website loaded fast and the hosting plans seem alright to me, low pay with nice features.

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - GlowHost.com - 06-08-2007

berlinlife06 Wrote:I was talking to a friend of mine who sent me the link for this web hosting company. He likes it very much, and said the attention and detail with their customers is pretty good. Honetly is the first time I heard about it and wanted to know if any of the expert in here has some experience with this company. Care to share?

berlinlife06 if you are not already a customer come by our site and I will arrange for a free month of service for you to try it out to help you make up your mind. You can PM me here or ask for Matt at our helpdesk for how we can set this up for you.

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - berlinlife06 - 06-09-2007

Wow! Talk about personalized service! LOL! I'm not a customer yet, but I'll be glad to stop by and check it out, just because you took the time to answer... I think attention to detail is key and so far you have some points on your side!

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - GlowHost.com - 06-09-2007

No problemo. Smile

Will be looking for you at our helpdesk.

Cheers.

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - Gigi - 06-10-2007

Wow, lol next we will have TOM from MYSPACE posting! Just kidding, that is fantastic customer service and nice site. I will consider it for future use!

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - GlowHost.com - 06-10-2007

Gigi Wrote:Wow, lol next we will have TOM from MYSPACE posting! Just kidding, that is fantastic customer service and nice site. I will consider it for future use!

Thanks! Glad someone likes the site Smile

We spent a long time trying to make it not only pretty, but usable as well.

If you like the site, and were considering ordering, we could use some feedback on our new Ajax order form. Its not available to the general public yet but if you want a sneak peek, check it out here.

It works fine as far as ordering goes but it might have a few bugs in it still so we are letting a few people try it out before we out it on the main site.

But the real kicker is if you find a bug in it and report it, you can get a free month of service so I figured I would mention it.

Cheers.

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - ACCER - 06-11-2007

I'll keep it in my files as well. LOL on the Tom from Myspace, Gigi. If I see him I'm going to take off running....

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - aquariancore - 06-15-2007

Ok, that was great PR and even I checked it out. I wonder why netfirms doesn't do thAt

Doh!

Does anybody knows about GlowHost? - parise - 07-29-2007

I have not heard of them, but I will take a look at the site, and let you know what I think.