Domain Social Forums
Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server (/Thread-Looking-for-reliable-windows-dedicated-server)

Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - Lougalvi - 08-21-2017

I am going to buy windows dedicated server and need to find a good ssd powered hosting account.
==>> 1 TB of HD, 24 GB of RAM, 12 TB of bandwidth, Windows
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx windows dedicated hosting solutions?
What can you say about their stability and customer care?
Are they the host I can rely on?

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - Bileator - 08-25-2017

I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for cheap and feature-rich hosting.
I have already suggested digitalserver.com.mx to two colleagues, though I am uncertain as to where they eventually settled on hosting their domains.

You can trust them!

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - Glaceptra - 08-31-2017

In addition to good pricing, uptime and support, digitalserver.com.mx also provides a very nice control panel with a large list of functions some of which cost extra at other hosting companies. They are always right on top of everything that I needed. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - JissyKarter - 09-04-2017

I'd advise you to use dedicated servers from time-tested companies - I mean - hostsailor.com and hostwinds.com, servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - MiracleMoff - 09-06-2017

If you are like me and have to set up your on MySQL databases for different scripts, then look no further than Digitalserver.com.mx - They have a very large selection of scripts to choose from. The price for their windows dedicated servers is great. You will definitely get what you pay for.

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - Socialweb - 09-08-2017

Make sure the host has the payment option your looking for. I don't even think twice about a host that doesn't accept paypal. Its not that I don't trust anyone, well people I've never met face to face in person I don't trust, and have every reason not to, for you don't know what the company is really like, you don't really know if they exist at all.

RE: Looking for reliable windows dedicated server - MatterEnergy - 09-12-2017

Digitalserver.com.mx ?

You can trust these guys as they have perfect reputation for providing hosting services in MEXICO along with real Mexican Ips.
Go ahead, they offer enough disk space, bandwidth, email services, free domain name, free website builder tool (CMS tools such as WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla).