Domain Social Forums
cloud web hosting services in USA? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Development Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Development-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Web Hosting (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Web-Hosting)
+--- Thread: cloud web hosting services in USA? (/Thread-cloud-web-hosting-services-in-USA)

cloud web hosting services in USA? - MiracleMoff - 05-20-2020

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs:
Linux, 100 gbs of disk space, 2400 gbs of bandwidth. Linux, managed.
Any experience with Cloudarion.com or HostingSource.com cloud web hosting services in USA?
What host is better?

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - mazepa - 05-22-2020

Use services from kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best.
THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - MatterEnergy - 05-26-2020

You'd better choose cloudarion.com server hosting. Uptime is high enough (no downtime noticed).
Support replies fast with no delays. Also they have really nice prices for such a level of the service.

These guys make me happy so far!

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - Lougalvi - 05-29-2020

Why not to give HostYD a try? They offer cool cloud hosting solutions at good rates.
If you are looking for a hosting plan at cheap prices, very reliable and great service, choose these guys. + promos!

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - Upiter - 06-02-2020

Hosting from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are worth your attention.
Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - Bileator - 06-05-2020

Take your time to consider CoreSpace cloud hosting deals.
Their services contain all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - JissyKarter - 06-09-2020

You know hostingsource.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs. Inxy.com is worth trying as plans are full-featured and low cost.
Both companies are worth every cent you pay for their services. That's true.

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - Glaceptra - 06-11-2020

My experience with cloudarion.com hosting is great! The setup was easy, the host service is good value.
This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

RE: cloud web hosting services in USA? - Vanio - 06-15-2020

You know QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net plans are worth trying.
Amazing tech service and overall excellent customer care. I recommend them to everyone looking for a dependable web host.