Domain Social Forums
Which article directory is best? - Printable Version

+- Domain Social Forums (http://www.domainsocial.com)
+-- Forum: Domain Discussions (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-Domain-Discussions)
+--- Forum: PPC / CPC / Affiliate Programs (http://www.domainsocial.com/Forum-PPC-CPC-Affiliate-Programs)
+--- Thread: Which article directory is best? (/Thread-Which-article-directory-is-best)

Which article directory is best? - zach - 06-04-2007

Hi everyone

I promote my affiliate products through article directories, and I have found this to work very well. So far I submit mainly to ezinearticles.com.

I know that there are many other article directories out there, but was wondering which one is best? Which directory will get you the highest ranking on search engines for your keywords?

Thanks

Zach

Which article directory is best? - ACCER - 06-04-2007

Good question! I hadn't heard of ezine articles, but then I am new at this.

Which article directory is best? - aquariancore - 06-05-2007

When I publish and article in any directory I always hang a copy in AC content and Triond. You get bucks and triple your exposure by social bookmarking.

Which article directory is best? - berlinlife06 - 06-05-2007

aquariancore Wrote:When I publish and article in any directory I always hang a copy in AC content and Triond. You get bucks and triple your exposure by social bookmarking.

But doesn't AC ask for an exclusive article? Or you don't "sell" it there? Just curious. I thought they wanted original stuff to sell.

Which article directory is best? - aquariancore - 06-06-2007

berlinlife06 Wrote:But doesn't AC ask for an exclusive article? Or you don't "sell" it there? Just curious. I thought they wanted original stuff to sell.

You have a choice and I rarely sell exclusive.

Which article directory is best? - berlinlife06 - 06-06-2007

Thanks for the info, Aquarian... my concern with AC is that I feel you have to promote your own articles to get viewed and then be able to sell them... But that's just my impression! I haven't got into AC for real, since I'm living in Germany.

Which article directory is best? - aquariancore - 06-08-2007

berlinlife06 Wrote:Thanks for the info, Aquarian... my concern with AC is that I feel you have to promote your own articles to get viewed and then be able to sell them... But that's just my impression! I haven't got into AC for real, since I'm living in Germany.

Aren't you able to join? It's a great place to develop your talents.

Which article directory is best? - Gigi - 06-08-2007

Aquariancore knows his stuff Smile ALways a great tip.

Berlin, are you from the US originally?

Which article directory is best? - ACCER - 06-11-2007

Berlin,
Associated Content is great. I rarely sell exclusive. You can promote your work and make more money, or just take what they offer. Look into it.

Which article directory is best? - aquariancore - 06-13-2007

I am also checking out an article submitter tool and a tool to aide (not mechanically registrer) social bookmarking. I will follow up soon.